Thursday, November 01, 2012

NaBloPoMo = Amberance Is Out Of Excuses

NaBloPoMo is starting today, which means I have no choice but to cease being lazy and write some damn blog posts already. It is hard to come up with something to write every single day for 30 days in a row, which is why I will now FINALLY be getting around to reading that last Fifty Shades book on behalf of all of you. I'll also tell you about my trip which I'd promised to do a month ago, start talking about Christmas way too early for most of you, and repeatedly remind you that my birthday is a mere two and a half months away.

Today, I am happy to report that my best friend H-Town and her lovely wife and daughter who live in Baltimore are all doing ok after the hurricane. The power is back on at their house after being out about a day and a half, and they are in the process of helping out people who didn't fare as well, including this blog post from H-Town about things you can do to help.

One other note: I am probably being overly ambitious with this, but in addition to participating in NaBloPoMo on Bizzybiz, I am also going to participate elsewhere on the internets IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN. If you do know what I mean, don't run over there right this second - I haven't written for today yet because, come on, I am at work you perverts. I'll work on something at Tai's tonight (hopefully without any creepy dudes looking over my shoulder) and post it tonight before I go to bed.

My sincerest apologies to Xenu for the extreme delay in doing any of the things I have promised to do this autumn.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Xenu accepts your apology.

Unknown said...

Best of luck to you on your NaBloPoMo! :) You can do it!