Wednesday, November 28, 2012

CHEESE

StereoNinja: What are you doing?

me: Boiling water

StereoNinja: tea?

me: Ravioli!

StereoNinja: oh I love ravioli
I think it is my favorite pasta

me: Depends what is inside, but yeah, ravioli is awesome

StereoNinja: meat
or mushroom

me: Today we have two kinds
Beef and Parmesan

StereoNinja: YES

me: And mozzarella and tomatoes

StereoNinja: NO

me: You don't like cheese ravioli?

StereoNinja: I do
I'm just not keen on mozzarella

me: NNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

StereoNinja: it's a boring cheese

me: It's good with other things. It doesn't overwhelm everything with cheese taste

StereoNinja: exactly
it's very mild

me: I love it

StereoNinja: I like cheese that gets up, punches you in the face and then sleeps with your wife

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Xenu enjoys a good munster

amberance said...

Dear Anonymous Xenu commenter: It is really disappointing that I have no way to reverse stalk you, because you are funny.

TrT said...

"StereoNinja: I like cheese that gets up, punches you in the face and then sleeps with your wife"

Yep, its even better if its mostly just the little calcium deposits you get on the good stuff :)