Saturday, November 17, 2012

Bah Humbug

The bartender and I have spent the past few days arguing because we can't figure out what to get each other for Christmas this year.

The bartender: See? I'm easy to buy for. You can get me Dragon software, and a little bottle of cologne...

Me: That's two things.

The bartender: It's two more than you.

Me: I already said! You can get me socks with kitties on them...

The bartender: Great. Socks.

Me: ...and...another pair of kitty socks...See? That's two things right there.

The bartender: Oh my god, shut up.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

LMAO! My husband LOVES to get socks for Christmas. But not just any socks...he likes some kind of specialty wool socks that kiss you when you slip them on. Oh well, it makes him happy and I don't have to think too hard about what to get him. :)