Tuesday, November 20, 2012

I Have The Coolest Readers

Here's how you know you've made it, internet-wise. I was hanging out on Twitter yesterday with a couple of friendly Bizzybiz readers (Hi!) and they told me they invented a drinking game based on my reviews:


@amberance We've turned your reviews into a drinking game. Drink when you laugh. Drink when Ana is a moron. Drink when Christian is a dick...


I mentioned they may be endangering their livers. StereoNinja thinks they should film it. He is also jealous because he is not a drinking game. (He is also not really a ninja*.)Point is, A DRINKING GAME HAS HAPPENED AND YOU GUYS SHOULD TOTALLY PLAY IT.

* OR IS HE?

7 comments:

buddhavet said...

Nope, can't happen. I would be so s-faced by the first paragraph of every review that I wouldn't remember any of it the next morning; so then I would have to re-read it the next day, playing the same game....well, you get the picture.

BTW, this is absolutely the best blog I've read.

Unknown said...

I would do it, only I would also die. Not only because Ana and Christian do those ridiculous things with such frequency that my liver would give up somewhere in the middle of book one, but the lure of having alcohol so close while putting myself through a very real form of word-torture would prove too great.

I would stick to the rules until page four, then I'd just start pouring whisky down my throat in the desperate hope that I'd black out after setting fire to the offending trilogy and wake up in the morning remembering nothing of it.

I mean, there's a slight chance I'd burn my house down as well, but let's be honest - it'd be worth it.

Unknown said...

I can't believe you blogged about this! It's made my day. For your information I was a mess the next day and my mate ended up working drunk. A success if I do say so.

FrodoAllardice said...

Best drunk shift ever! This also explains my memory loss!!

amberance said...

It's only fair, you made my day by inventing a drinking game about my blog. THANK YOU AWESOME LADY.

amberance said...

I think this weekend I'm going to play this game while I'm reading and then try to make a spare notes video after.

a c said...

It's like My Drunk Kitchen, but with books! You totally have to film this.