Things I realized while cleaning out my cars last night in preparation to trade them in for Alistair:
1. My kids were not as clean as I thought they were. They've been out of my life for over 6 months and I'm still dealing with their snotty kleenex and half sucked Jolly Ranchers.
2. So that's where I put those shoes and my favorite pair of khakis! Silly me, I never thought to look in the trunk of the Mustang.
3. Having a friend who will let you borrow her boyfriend for boyfriend-type grunt work such as driving one of your cars to the dealership is a good friend to have.
4. Having said pseudo-boyfriend drive the Mustang Convertible makes it easier to give it up since I didn't get one last ride.
5. I own three umbrellas. I had previously thought it was zero.
6. Naming my new car Alistair Cooper is just as funny as I thought it would be. At least that's what my best friend and boyfriend-on-loan tell me.
So Alistair is home now. I like driving him; it's smurfy. Pics to follow, hopefully in a few days. Also, when you buy a car from MINI, they give you mints. In case you were interested.