Sunday, January 30, 2005

Friday Lunch

I sat in the lunchroom on Friday surrounded by some of my favorite co-workers: Bia, Timmy, The Cherub, and my replacement. I was enjoying my stuffed shells from Vincenza's for one of the last times. The Cherub and Bia were reading Cleveland Magazine together, when something in the magazine caught their eye.

"Hey, Amber, look at this picture! You should get this," said The Cherub, pointing to a picture in the magazine. It was a photo of a girl out partying, wearing a a black t-shirt, ripped at the neck, which read "I'm blogging this."

I grinned and, without speaking, pulled my sweater up to my chin, revealing...the exact same t-shirt.

When the laughter died down from that we played sex-themed hangman, with rounds including "pussy", "blow job", "deep throating", "swallowing" and "bukaki" (the last submission being Tim's).

I'm so going to miss these people.

3 comments:

amberance said...

We were guessing. Tim is the worst speller I know, followed closely by me, and we were the only two who even knew what the word meant.

amberance said...

Lunch is often the best part of my day. Someday I'll do a list of top 10 lunches here. I had some pretty funny lunches at my last job as well.

Cryptic, I am way wicked jealous of your being in the tropics right now, it is bloody freezing here. And will be until April most likely. Maybe longer.

BP said...

bpdoctormed
makeup tutorial