Today is the anniversary of my birth. I am now 27 years of age. Other birthdays of note today are Rush Limbaugh (54) and Howard Stern (51). I only know that because I find it amusing that those two share a birthday.
The birthday loot I've received so far today consists of:
- A voicemail from Mary reminding me that "time is marching on, and time....is still marching on."
- A text message from my next door neighbor who I almost never see despite the fact that she lives next door to me.
- A very sad e-card from 1153 that made me briefly cry.
- A mug and snack dish set with kitties, a kitty notepad, and a kitty birthday card from Bia.
- An off key rendition of "You Say It's Your Birthday" from Dennis.
- A Happy Birthday e-mail from the Gander, whose birthday was yesterday and who is home sick and claims to be dying.
- The complete studio recordings of Simon and Garfunkel from Mary, who saw me eying it on our last Best Buy excursion.
- The following comment from Tim: "Oh, that's right, today's your birthday."
Mary would like to take me out for a birthday lunch now at our favorite, House of Blues, so send me lots of birthday wishes and maybe I'll give you guys a little birthday surprise later...