Monday, November 21, 2005

We Are Competely Sane and Rational Adults

VelociHeather: want to hear something horrifying?
PGS DenMILF: um, yes?
VelociHeather: seriously, brace yourself, it involves your least favorite creature
PGS DenMILF: OH GOD WHAT HAPPENED?
VelociHeather: a spider just ran across my desk and almost touched me
VelociHeather: a good-sized one, too
PGS DenMILF: AGH!
VelociHeather: my hand, SO CLOSE
VelociHeather: he was yellow and big
PGS DenMILF: holy crap
VelociHeather: well, not huge, but big enough
VelociHeather: so I yell and my boss freaks out about it too
VelociHeather: then another guy comes over....
VelociHeather: PICKS IT UP AND SQUISHES IT WITH HIS BARE HANDS
PGS DenMILF: AAAAAAAAA
VelociHeather: i died
PGS DenMILF: that's horrible, what is he thinking?
VelociHeather: he had just wanted to put it in our garbage can without killing it
VelociHeather: but thankfully he squished it on the way
PGS DenMILF: oh man, i'm checking my whole desk for spiders now
VelociHeather: seriously, i'm convinced there are legions of them waiting for me
VelociHeather: all inside my drawers and files
PGS DenMILF: what the hell? put it in the garbage can alive? it's just going to come back out again
VelociHeather: no shit
VelociHeather: did he think it would say, "oh damn, I don't have my climbing gear, i'm trapped!"
VelociHeather: but again, thankfully, he accidentally squished it on the way to the can
PGS DenMILF: sweet. what's with the touching though? bare handed. it's creeping me out
VelociHeather: no kidding
VelociHeather: i was ready to grab my shoes and smash it to bits
VelociHeather: it was hiding under my keyboard for a second
VelociHeather: BEWARE!
PGS DenMILF: all gaps are suspect now. i'm surrounded, i know it
VelociHeather: you must cover your desk with Raid
VelociHeather: a thick mist of raid, that is the only way
PGS DenMILF: and on me as well
VelociHeather: oh yes

3 comments:

monogodo said...

It's too damn bad that I can't use image tags in your comments:

http://static.flickr.com/28/62339916_1c989387b8_o.jpg

amberance said...

Yes it is, as I am certainly not fool enough to go look at whatever that picture is! :-)

H said...

I looked at it for you, Amber. You'll never sleep again if you look at it. I can handle photos of spiders, but I know that photo would prompt you to seal off your apartment to all living things.