Thursday, September 22, 2011

England Trip Do Over: Preview

There will shortly be a series of blog posts up about my trip to England last week, but until I get them up, here's a conversation I had with Fish on the subject of my more untoward activities during my trip to tide you over til I have a real post written:

Fish: so will you be keeping in contact with this person?

Me: i imagine, from time to time
oh and i got to keep all the rope

Fish: I saw the Facebook post. The Man didn't give you no trouble with that at the airport?

Me: Well it was in my checked bags and also, they are not insane over there. I didn't even have to take off my shoes

Fish: No full body scans? That's too bad

Me: I know right? HOW WILL THEY KNOW IF I HAVE A BOMB IN MY VAG?

Fish: recon team

Me: oh well, ok then. that's way better anyway

No comments: